Weekend Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. South wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers, mainly between 1am and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Veterans Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night: Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 20. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.