New Brunswick COVID-19 Update
New Brunswick Public Health reports no new cases of COVID-19 Tuesday.
There are currently 5 active cases in the province with no hospitalizations. The province has confirmed 170 cases of the coronavirus.
New Brunswick has 163 people who have recovered. Two people have died from the illness.
All zones in New Brunswick continue to remain in the Yellow level.
Keeping our communities safe
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 within communities, visitors and residents are reminded to:
- maintain physical distancing (2 m / 6 ft);
- wear a community face mask when physical distancing is difficult to maintain;
- limit contact with people at higher risk, such as older adults and those with chronic health conditions;
- clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces often;
- frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom, when preparing food and before eating. Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available;
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand;
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards; and
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- stay home when ill.