Suspect in Bangor Kidnapping, Robbery Arrested
A Brewer man has been arrested and police are searching for a second suspect in connection with an alleged kidnapping and robbery in Bangor Monday evening.
Bangor Police confronted by man in his underwear on a cold January evening
According to the Bangor Police Department, a 40-year-old man running down Center Street “wearing only boxer shorts” flagged down a police cruiser and told the officer he had been robbed at a nearby home.
First arrest is made at Bangor residence
In the course of their investigation, Bangor Police and Bangor Police Special Response Team served a warrant at the Center Street residence. Police say 42-year-old Ronald Cote of Brewer was arrested and charged with kidnapping, robbery and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon. Cote is being held at the Penobscot County Jail.
Second suspect still at large as of Monday night
Authorities are trying to locate a second suspect, 42-year-old Nicole Ford of Brewer. Ford faces the same charges of kidnapping,robbery and criminal threatening, Bangor Police Sgt. Jason McAmbley said in a news release.
We will have more information as it becomes available.