Five-Day Forecast: Snow Monday with Freezing Rain Likely Friday
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates. Winter Weather Advisory with a total of 4-8 inches of snow + brisk winds & blowing snow.
A detailed look at Monday, December 17th - Friday, December 21st from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from December 17, 06:00 AM EST until December 18, 01:00 AM EST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Monday: Snow. High near 29. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night: Snow, mainly before 5 am. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Patchy blowing snow after 9pm. Low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Tuesday: A chance of snow before 7am. Patchy blowing snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night: Patchy blowing snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -8. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday: Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday: Freezing rain before 1pm, then rain. High near 37. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night: Rain. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou:
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to email@example.com