What Is Your Sign? Here’s What Your Sign Says You Snack On [Humor]
If you grew up in the 70's, then you've heard the hit line, "What's your sign?" Now people are finding out what their signs say about what they snack on.
There are people who take their horoscope very serious, some read it for fun and then there are people like me who really don't care and believe that stuff anyway.
But for fun, Women's Health Magazine write Ashley Oerman talks about snack foods that coincide with one's Zodiac sign.
Since it's Monday and many are off, we thought you'd like to know what snack foods you're supposed to be eating in relation to your birth sign.
As with any fun post, always take what you read with a grain of salt, but also see if they were right for something fun to read.
- Aquarius – Eccentric?. Maybe that is why you like to snack on Pop Tarts and really like pickles.
- Pisces – Two fishes. This is my sign so I guess the powers that be think we’re health nuts. Tofu is our favorite food and we like to snack on Cheddar Goldfish. I know this can’t be completely true because I simply hate the taste of Cheez-It’s. Always have, always will, but I am willing to try Tofu.
- Aries – With all of the energy that this group has, it’s no wonder that Wasabi Peas are the food of choice. However, they fall off the wagon by snacking on the colorful Fruit by the Foot. Yuck!
- Taurus – Taurus, you may like Fords, but what do they say you like to eat? Your health food is “green” smoothie. Grass? A frog? Who knows? But your junk food is organic, dark chocolate peanut butter cups.
- Gemini – Dr. Jekel and Mr. Hyde? Apples and peanut butter are your favorites. That's a Gemini’s good food, so they say. However, you lose your mind as you suck and chew on sugary and nasty Sour Patch Kids.
- Cancer – Are you feeling “crabby” today? You’ll sweeten up as you eat your coconut chips. Your favorite junk food is M&M’s. Me likey!
- Leo – Loe's are very generous, but how does that generosity measure up to what you put in your mouth? You’re kind of healthy or you frequent the movie theaters with popcorn. Your demon would be “Flamin’ Hot” Cheetos. Grrrrrrr!
- Virgo – Highly detailed which may be why your healthy food of choice consists of Do-It-Yourself Trail Mix. Your vice, albeit good, but not so healthy are Mrs. Field’s Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yum!
- Libra – You are concerned about the approval of others and you do with much charm. So tell me what is so charming about Kale Chips. I’ll admit they are good, but maybe not so charming, but you may win friends with these healthy goodies. However, you have also been known to be an Oreo person. All I can say is, “Got Milk?”
- Scorpio – Supposedly, a Scorpio's favorite phrase is “I desire.” So what healthy foods do you desire? Well, Figs are a part of your diet. Be careful though, because if you eat too many, you may find yourself a bit more regular than you expected. Your junk food would be chocolate dipped strawberries. Man, I wish I was you!
- Sagittarius – For the straightforward individual, you’re pretty straightforward as you consume healthy banana chips. Either packaged or homemade, it doesn’t matter. But your indulgent snack? Confetti cupcakes.
- Capricorn – As you climb to the top, you let nothing stand in your way, or so we’re told. Your health food consists of cracking and eating Sunflower Seeds. But you like to wash those down with a frozen ice cream sandwich.
What do you think? Is there anything even remotely similar to your eating habits? Let us know how far off or how close Ms. Oerman was to nailing your snack habits in the comments section below.