Weather Forecast: Aroostook County, Maine
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Wednesday: Scattered flurries before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. North wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as -3. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday: Snow before 2pm, then rain and snow. High near 37. Breezy, with a southeast wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night: Rain before 7pm, then rain and snow showers likely between 7pm and midnight, then a chance of snow showers after midnight. Low around 30. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday: A slight chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.