Holiday TV Shows – Tuesday November 22
There are 2 days until Thanksgiving and 33 days until Christmas. Here are tonight's, Tuesday, November 22nd's) Prime Time Holiday/Christmas Specials.
- 6 p.m. - Let's Meet Again on Christmas Eve - College sweethearts reconnect while coordinating a wedding
- 8 p.m. - A Very Charming Christmas Town - Aubrey Lang visits Slovang for a Christmas vlog
- 10 p.m.- Dancing Through the Snow - Sparks fly between a single father and a ballet teacher.
- 6 p.m. - Chopped - Family Thanksgiving
- 7 p.m. - Chopped - Thanksgiving Pie, Oh My!
- 9 p.m. - Chopped - Buzzworthy Bizarre Baskets
- 10 p.m. - Beat Bobby Flay - Holiday Throwdown:Hardest Holiday Dishes
Great American Family
- 6 p.m. - Catering Christmas - Catere Molly is hired for the Harrison Foundation gala
- 8 p.m. - Christmas in Pine Valley - A woman bonds with a reporter over her business.
- 10 p.m. - Christmas Sweethearts - A woman returns home to find her ex in a relationship.
- 6 p.m. - Coyote Creek Christmas - An event planner discovers Christmas magic and love
- 8 p.m. - Christmas at the Golden Dragon - Siblings learn their parents are closing their restaurant
- 10 p.m. - Noel Next Door - A misunderstood Grinch steals the heart of a single mother.
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- 6 p.m. - Christmas Under the Stars - Nick takes a gig at a tree lot where he meets Julie
- 8 p.m. - Long Lost Christmas - A woman plans to surprise her recently widowed mother.
- 10 p.m. - Holly & Ivy - A contractor helps a woman renovate a home for two siblings.