5-Day Forecast: High Winds with 4-6″ of Snow Friday
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Winter Weather Advisory in effect from February 15, 09:00 AM EST until February 16, 04:00 AM EST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Friday: Snow, mainly after noon. Areas of blowing snow after noon. High near 31. Wind chill values as low as -9. Breezy, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night: Snow before 11pm, then rain and snow between 11pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Areas of blowing snow before 11pm. Low around 23. Breezy, with a south wind 17 to 22 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 20. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Washington's Birthday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org