5-Day Forecast: 13-16″ of Snow for Aroostook County
Five-Day Forecast for Presque Isle and surrounding area. Get the hourly forecast and updates.
A detailed look at the forecast from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou, Maine:
- Winter Storm Warning until February 14, 01:00 AM EST
- Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Wednesday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Widespread blowing snow before 1pm. High near 20. Wind chill values as low as zero. Breezy, with an east wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night: Snow likely before 7pm, then snow showers likely, mainly between 7pm and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -1. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Thursday: A chance of snow showers between 1pm and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -2. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday: Snow, mainly after 8am. High near 31. Light southeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night: Snow, mainly before 1am, then a chance of snow showers after 1am. Low around 25. Southeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
We have more northern Maine weather info from the U.S. National Weather Service in Caribou.
For cancellations, delays, early dismissals & closings, send your info to email@example.com