20 Dreadful Things I’d Rather Do Than Deal With This Storm!
For the love of all that is holy...another stupid storm is getting ready to tear through Maine! After, we've already had a taste of Spring weather. After, most of the snow has melted. We're not talking inches...we're talking in FEET! This is clearly punishment because I haven't taken down my Christmas tree. I can easily think of 20 dreadful things I'd rather do, than deal with more flippin' snow!
- Listen to someone chew their food, with their mouth open, for 48 hours!
- Give birth, naturally, to a 10lb baby
- Chew on tinfoil with a silver filling
- Watch the Star Wars Saga
- Give my kid a drum set
- Give up chocolate for a year
- Get a tattoo on my tongue
- Have my nipple pierced
- Grow out my armpit hair and dye it
- Get my entire body waxed
- Ask Caitlin Jenner for female advice
- Allow a manatee to live in my bathtub
- Wear an entire blaze orange outfit.
- Be stuck in a vehicle with my gassy husband
- Study for the SAT's
- Hold in a poop when i have to cough
- Eat soggy cereal every morning for breakfast
- Bite my tongue every time I talk
- Have paper cuts, on my finger tips, and have to soak my hands in alcohol
- Step on a Lego
I hate snow. I hate winter. Can this just be done, already?