Survey – Ruby Tuesday Doesn’t See Much Change In Customer Satisfaction
ACSI tackled some serious customer benchmarks as they tried to figure out how restaurants are doing today, concerning customer service, food, and ambiance.
Our friends at Clark.com highlighted this and we thought we would show you some of the restaurants that are doing well and some of those that stayed the same.
Traditionally, Red Robin and TGI Friday's have been pretty good places to eat. However, they didn't do really well in this recent survey.
- Cracker Barrel rated at about 84, which is up 1-percent.
- Olive Garden rated at 81 and was unchanged.
- Ruby Tuesday's rated at 78 and was unchanged, also.
According to the study, these are the areas where restaurants are not doing well.
- Restaurant presentation and cleanliness
- Quality of food and drinks
- Food Options
- Accuracy with your order
What do you think about the local chain restaurants in your area? Tell us what you think in the comments section below. If you know of a really great restaurant, we want to know that too!