‘Snakes in an Attic’ Might be New Sam Jackson Flick Made in Maine
Maine Firefighters encountered what may sound like something out of a Samuel Jackson movie- an attic full of ball pythons.
Firefighters in Auburn responded to an attic fire yesterday morning to learn that a tenant was keeping more than 25 ball pythons in the attic.
Captain Scott Hunter said firefighters rescued about half the snakes after being told they were not poisonous.
Fire officials believe that a heater used to keep the snakes warm triggered the blaze.