Cary and Pines Announce Flu Shot Clinics
Cary Medical Center and Pines Health Services will be holding the following free seasonal flu shot clinics in several communities.
High Dose Vaccine will be available for people 65 and older. Children under 9 years of age are encouraged to receive their flu shots from their provider.
- Tuesday, Sept. 26th, from 3:00 – 5:30 pm; Fort Fairfield Middle/High School Cafeteria
- Tuesday, Oct. 10th, from 4:30 – 6:00 pm., North Lakes Fire & Rescue, Sinclair
- Thursday, Oct. 12th, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm; St. John Valley Health Center, Van Buren
- Thursday, Oct. 12th, from 4:30 – 6:00 pm; North Lakes Fire & Rescue, Madawaska Lake
- Tuesday, Oct. 17th, from 4:30 – 6:00 pm; Caswell Elementary School
- Thursday, Oct. 19th, from 4:30 – 6:00 pm; Washburn Community Center
- Saturday, October 21st, 9 am – 1 pm; Cary Medical Center 37th Annual Health Fair,
Caribou Wellness Center
-Thursday, Oct. 26th, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm; First Baptist Church, New Sweden
- Wednesday, Nov. 1st, from 5:00 – 6:30 pm; Cary Medical Center Chan Center
For more information, please contact Cary Public Relations at 498-1158, or visit www.carymedicalcenter.org.
This information was submitted to us as part of a press release. If you would like to share your community news or event with our audience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.