Big Changes Coming To Our Local Burger King In The County
It's been said, "If you want to treat your lady like a Queen, take her to Burger King." Big changes are coming to the burger giant, and right here in the County.
Burger King has announced some new menu items and has purchased another franchise, but it's not their playground or fries this time. Here are 5 changes that we can expect to come to a Burger King somewhere near you.
- Is Popeye's Coming To The County? That's a possibility. If you've never eaten at Popeye's, then your chance may be coming. Founded in 1972, Popeye's offers some of the best southern food from chicken to red beans and rice and shrimp. Not to mention, sweet tea, cornbread, and mashed taters and gravy. Might be a great idea to bring some of the south to northern Maine.
- New Crispy Chicken Sandwich - According to Burger King, the chicken is 100-percent white chicken meat, with lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise. It's supposed to be replacing the Tender Crisp Chicken Sandwich. People are really digging it so far.
- Steakhouse King - Alright. If you are a meat eater, and I mean in the caveman sort of way, then you'll love this big guy! Two 1/2 - pound flame-grilled beef patties, with 3-strips of thick-cut, smoked bacon, fried, crispy onions, American cheese, and mayonnaise. A heart-attack waiting to happen, right?
- Froot-Loop Shake - Now you can 'follow your nose' to Burger King and get a cereal shake, especially if you're in a hurry and need to get the kids off to school.
- Mobile App - (Coming Soon). Now you can get all of your coupons, discounts, place an order and.....pay, with your phone.