7 Bad Pick-Up Lines On Valentines Day
It's that time of year again. The holiday that many people love to hate, or just hate. However, if you're going out by yourself on Valentines Day, beware of these terrible pick-up lines.
- "I'm willing to lower my standards if you go out on a date with me." (*Bump)
- "Are you a campfire? Because you're hot and I want S'more"
- "Excuse me, did you drop something? My jaw"
- "Are you trash? Cuz I want to take you out"
- "I'm no photographer, but I can definitely picture us together"
- "My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in."
- "I think there's something wrong with my phone, could you help me? I think it's missing your number."
There are worse pick-up lines than this. So, if you're approached by someone who hits you up with one of these terrible pick-up lines, either they are pranking you, trying to get a video of you, or they're just plain weird.
Our advice for you is to run.
Happy Valentines Day!